Few days back I met an Indian girl in New Jersey Nalini....Like many people she also came to America with her dreams packed in her luggage.Dream of living a queen size life with her hubby...Krishnendu..She calls her Krishu...Dream of being a successful professional and ofcourse successful wife too..Sometimes its pretty easier to talk to a stranger than a known person...she says"You know what Priyanka I really miss my home,my family,friends,job....everything..Kolkata...yes sometimes i feel its a strange city...odbhut ekta bepar ache....a bonding...when I was in Kolkata I used to always creep to go out of it...possibly Bombay or Bangalore...Where I can have new friends new life with a lavish salary in IT company.
Now I get everything what I wanted.....new place... new independent life and a companion to share my happiness...But still I struggle to do justice with my dreams,struggle to find a job,struggle to do stupid jhagra with my sweet sis,struggle to see my family when I need them the most."
After I came back to home I realised the joy of achieving these dreams are meaningful only if you can share it with your loved ones,your family.And the truth is while running after our goals in America we can't stop being Indian preferably A BONG!!

Very well written
ReplyDeletenice1 its true...................
ReplyDeleteThank u so much!!
ReplyDeletehmmm vrry well written
ReplyDeletewel...just saw ur blog....first thing i noticed was ur amazingly delicious cooking......kudos to u...and precisley very welll written... :)
ReplyDeleteThe beauty of Niagara Falls in both ur presence at the spot just puzzled and overwhelmed me with joy. Hope U should be proud with ur dad and mom as well, as I feel so choosing rather selecting a best life partner for u. Really we also proud having Abhi, my son who can share much more joy through ur rest of the life. Tor lekha pore khubi bhalo laglo, aar dujoner ek sathe photo, just amazing.
ReplyDelete@Baba:u just made me cry after posting this comment.....yes m ofcourse proud of u nd ma 4 showing me ri8 directions in lyf so dat I got Abhi as my lyf partner...Thanks would b a small word 2 describe my feelings!!
ReplyDeletei am feeling so proud and honoured today!!! Thanks Bapi..I love you all...
ReplyDeleteI wish u both achieving every goals in future and also wish every success in life.<<< Our blessings are always with U....
ReplyDelete