

On 18th June 2010 we visited Niagara.After that lot of times I thought of writing about my experience in Niagara.But everything I wrote seemed lacking.What could I say about this place that hadn't been said before?So every time after writing I used to delete my article.
But today after lot of struggle I started writing again.In one night I have begun to feel a strange love for Niagara as if its my own.What lay at the core of this love?Exciting place?Splendid falls? Or scenic view?What has this place given me that makes me love her so much?Today I finally found the answer.I loved it so much because of my best friend,companion,my husband..Abhi who was there with me to experience the beauty of the falls.We got drenched in the falls holding hands standing just infront of Niagara Falls,stepped in the shadow of rainbow.
When I look back I wonder if the joy of visiting Niagara would have been the same if my love was not there with me...The experience of Niagara fireworks would have lonely without his warm presence in my life.Only now do I see my strange love for this place is actually one with my love for him!So close your eyes for a second,look for your special someone and the time you spent...You will see that these places are even more beautiful than you have imagined...Who knows, even you might get a companion like me...

It's so very true..evn having a cup of icecream togethr becomes momentous..Love makes little things so very significant n bountiful..funda zyada ho gaya!!bt beautifully writtn..gr8 recipes..nyc choice of songs
ReplyDelete