

last Saturday we went to Hershey's chocolate factory.Hershey actually don't require any explanation..Isn't it??As soon as I reached there,I felt as if the world starts with chocolate and ends with it...All crazy choco lovers around,introducing a wonderland to me..We have started our tour with chocolate tasting which starts with Hershey milk chocolate followed by pure dark chocolate,peanut butter chocolate,Bliss Dark Chocolate,Fine Artisan Milk Chocolate...I just took fraction of seconds to finish off the entire packet..As soon as I finished it,I heard a voice inside me saying...start exercise sweety...high time!!But the second voice protested saying..Exercise is a dirty word..every time I hear it ,I wash my mouth with chocolates!! Then we watched a 3D show where all animated cartoons spreading the love of chocolate..But I felt the real crunchy chocolaty world is more fun that this funny tales..Then we took a yummmmmmmmy chocolaty ride where we experienced the entire choco making process.
Finally we went to chocolate factory where we worked as factory workers..Being a foody person I always try to cook new recipes..But the experience of making chocolates overwhelmed me.I made a delicious buttery chocolate with almond caramel,choco chips bla bla..ummmm I know already ur mouth has started watering..So don't waste any more time and start enjoying the world of choclolate!!

realy awesom jst...
ReplyDelete