


Since past few days I was running short of topics...What should I write that can attract my followers to waste their 5 minutes of time to read my blog..Every time I chat with people,they keep on asking me...Howz life??Howz US??
So I would like to take this forum to give answers to all your boring questions.A month back I saw a couple in Wallmart..pretty known faces, my seniors in school.Abhi told me to go and talk to them..But you know, its pretty embarrassing to talk to a known stranger(Known stranger means..When you can recollect them but you are 200% sure that they won't).Though I tried to ignore the fact but at the same time wanted to talk to them..Fortunately I remember their name aswell..Tried searching in orkut,facebook bla..bla..Suddenly I found the girl..Emon in orkut..Kuddos to one of her class mate as she helped me to find her..
Without wasting any more time I sent a friend request to her..Within a fraction of second she added and was online.
me: hi
emon di
$$$Emon$$$: hi
me: tumi NJ te acho na?And the conversation continued.......
Thanks to internet that we got to know each other...Since last 3 weekends we are partying out together..On friendship day we went to Point Pleasant Beach..where waves came crashing into us,golden sands goes on for about miles unbroken!All four of us started screaming to the top of our voice..ignoring the rest of the crowd.What a weekend went-by with new friends in new country!!Wish u all a very happy frienship week.....

No comments:
Post a Comment